- Category of Project: Selection of work in progress
- Project Title: The configuration of the Fishery Shelter and the River
- Location: Liopetri
- Construction time: N/A
- Client: Ministry of Interior
- Architects: Ieridis and Michael Architects (IMA Architecture)
The purpose of this project is the configuration of the fishing shelter and the river as well as the organization of a National Park, with a strong environmental and educational character. At the same time, a modern and organised fishing shelter will be created that provides facilities for fishermen and safety for users and boats.
Among other structures it consist of:
An imposing bridge that will connect the two banks of the unique Cypriot fjord • Approximately 100 platforms for amateurs and visitors to moor their boats.
- 35 platforms for professional fishermen
- A Canoe Athletic Training Centre
- Pedestrian and bicycle paths
- Parking Spaces
- Office building
- Fishermen service Area