- Category of Project: Commercial & Office Buildings
- Project Title: New Government offices
- Plan Area: 15 000m2 (office areas) and (basement parking areas)
- Construction time: 48 months
- Date of Completion: June 2002
- Client: Ministry of Communication and Public Works
- Architects: I+A Philippou Architects Engineers
The New Government Offices – Phase A, house the Ministry of Finance and the Statistical Services in two modern buildings with four floors and two basement parking levels.
The vast skylights and panoramic lifts impress any visitor. The latest office building technology was included in the project such as underfloor heating, central security system, latest BMS. Etc.