- Category of Project: Specialized Projects
- Project Title: Jean Nouvel Tower 25
- Plan area: 8850 m2
- Construction time: 54 months
- Date of Completion: June 2013
- Client: NICE DAY Developments
- Architects: Atelier Jean Nouvel Local Architects: Takis Sophocleous Architects
JEAN NOUVEL TOWER 25 is a highly regarded landmark building in terms of architecture and aesthetics, designed by the world renowned French Architect Jean Nouvel. It is located in the centre of Nicosia, in Stasinou Avenue, next to Eleftherias Square, one of the tallest building in the capital of Cyprus.
The 21-storey building, with a height of 66 meters and a total area of 5,850m2, consists of commercial spaces on the ground floor and mezzanine, offices on the next 6 floors and residential apartments from the 7th to the 16th floor including a duplex apartment on the 15th and 16th floor. Furthermore, it has three underground floors (area 3,000m2) where the parking spaces of the building are located and beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the public square at the front of the building.