- Category of Project: Educational Institutions
- Project Title: Intercollege
- Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
- Plan Area: 10250 m2
- Construction time: 22 months (Phase A) 19 months (Phase B)
- Date of Completion: August 1994 (Phase A) May 2000 (Phase B)
- Client: The Holy Monastery of Kykkos
- Architects: J & A Philippou Architects Engineers
One of the top educational institutions in Cyprus. The Company completed the original building which included the college head office, classrooms, laboratories, seminar halls and an outdoor amphitheater. The budget of this project was €4.930.000.
The Company was later awarded the construction of the College’s extension, a project budget of €3.281.000. This included further seminar halls, a cinema and cultural center.