- Category of Project: Medical Institution
- Project Title: Institute of Neurology and Genetics
- Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
- Plan Area: 8500 m2
- Construction time: 8500 m2
- Date of Completion: January 1995
- Client: Muscular Dystrophy Research Trust of Cyprus
- Architects: J & A Philippou Architects Engineers
The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics is a non-profit medical and research organization, composed of physicians and scientists, specializing in neurology and biomedical research. The Institute is becoming a recognized regional and international center, working closely with similar institutions around the world.
The building consists of operating theatres, laboratories, offices and an amphitheater.