- Category of Project: Financial Institutions
- Project Title: Headquarters of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus
- Plan Area: 390 m2
- Construction time: 17 months
- Date of Completion: May 2009
- Client: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus
- Architects: POLITIA Armos Architectural Office
Extension and renovation of the existing listed building, in keeping with the original architecture. The project needed specialized experience in order to ensure that the classic design, along with the condition of the traditional stone remained unchanged. The original building was severely damaged and the walls needed to be reinforced with supporting steel structure. Challenges concerning appropriate materials and specialist craftsmanship were met successfully.