- Category of Project: Educational Institutions
- Project Title: Frederick Institute of Technology New Hall
- Plan Area: 1950 m2
- Construction time: 7 months
- Date of Completion: February 2006
- Client: Frederick Institute of Technology
- Architects: Dinos Constantinou
The new hall of Frederick Institute of Technology, is attached with the existing building of the Frederick Institute of Technology in Pallouriotissa and were constructed in a modern and innovative design with challenging structural elements of fair - faced concrete components. The project consists of staff offices, three seminar rooms, student’s hall of residence and internal underground parking areas. Furthermore, renovation has been undertaken mainly in external areas and surface of the existing building, always with the priority of not affecting the normal operation of the college. The project was completed successfully and on time.