- Category of Project: Specialised Projects
- Project Title: Faneromeni Library
- Location: Nicosia
- Plan area: 1383 m2
- Construction time: 13 months
- Date of Completion: April 2009
- Client: Church of Cyprus
- Architects: I & A Philippou
A very remarkable project near the Faneromeni church situated at the old town of Nicosia which includes renovation and restoration of the existing two storey library building. The neo-classical design was restored according to strict specifications, town planning regulatory conditions and with the use of highly specialized equipment.
Modern electromechanical installations and fire protection were also included.