- Category of Project: Medical Institutions
- Project Title: Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre
- Location: Acropolis, Nicosia
- Plan Area: 5500 m2
- Construction time: 19 months
- Date of Completion: March 1998
- Client: Bank of Cyprus
- Architects: I & A Philippou Architects Engineers
A specialized oncology treatment centre. Facilities in the center include cancer treatment, rehabilitation and continuing care, clinical cancer control activities. Unique in Cyprus and well recognised in regions of Eastern Europe and the Middle East. The Project was funded by the Bank of Cyprus.
The building includes two linear accelerators, operating theatres, laboratories, offices and patient rooms.