- Category of Project: Specialised Projects
- Project Title: AUDI TERMINAL
- Plan area: 4000 m2, external area 5500 m2
- Construction time: 16 months
- Date of Completion: October 2014
- Client: UNICARS LTD
- Architects: Marios Mirianthousis
The project includes the construction of a building consisting of a garage/ service area made of reinforced concrete in the basement and showroom with offices on the ground and first floor constructed with a steel frame structure. The external works are comprised of landscaped gardens and a parking area enclosed by a boundary wall.
The internal areas have been constructed with modern materials and access between the different levels is achieving by elevators and escalators. The electromechanical installations in the showroom are all hidden in false ceilings / walls / floors.
The building façade consists of aluminum and glass displays combined with the special external cladding, commonly used by AUDI in their showrooms.