- Category of Project: Commercial & Office Buildings
- Project Title: Charalambides Hypermarket & Shopping Centre
- Plan Area: 12000 m2
- Construction time: 13 months
- Date of Completion: November 1996
- Client: Charalambides Shopping Centre Ltd
- Architects: I+A Philippou Architects Engineers
The fist large scale hypermarket in Nicosia based on the European model of large Hypermarkets encompassing in the same building a shopping centre, cafeteria and basic services (newsagent, launderette, florist, etc.).
The Hypermarket also includes a parking area for more than five hundred vehicles. The building consists of three floors with a reinforced concrete basement and a steel structure with cladding and mezzanine floors.