- Category of Project: Tourist & Leisure Industry
- Project Title: Almyra Hotel SPA
- Location: Pafos
- Plan area: 2500 m2
- Construction time: 4 months
- Date of Completion: August 2008
- Client: Thanos Michaelides Hotels Ltd.
- Architects: Nicolaou Engineering-Joel Pleot Karim Ceballos
The project involves the construction of a new SPA & Leisure building, located in the center of Pafos, as part of the modern hotel Almyra. The building has a metal frame and includes a basement, 3 floors and a restaurant. Exceptional design and demanding installation services were used for the construction of treatment rooms - Hydromassage, Steam Bath and Sauna relaxation areas. A wide landscaping was constructed with external and internal swimming pools and a tennis court.