- Category of Project: Specialised Projects
- Project Title: Warehouse and Distribution Centre
- Plan area: 2000+ m2 basement
- Construction time: 19 months
- Date of Completion: April 2009
- Client: Alector Ktimatiki
- Architects: D. Kythreotis Architects and Associates
Construction of a unique two storey warehouse (16m net height) and distribution centre for a pharmaceutical company. A composite structure, consisting of a basement made from reinforced concrete, a steel structured ground floor and mezzanine. Consisting of a reception area, a cafeteria and offices on the 1st floor, the project was completed in a limited period of time. The building is one of the first in Cyprus that boasts structural passive fire protection of two hours.