LOIS Builders, one of the largest companies in the area of construction in Cyprus and abroad, continues its growth by undertaking the completion of major projects (construction and technical works) both in the public and private sector. LOIS Builders strengthens its international presence by maintaining and improving their competitive advantage in recruiting suitable and competent personnel. We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING OFFICER (2 POSITIONS – GRADUATE LEVEL)
This is an accounting / finance graduate position requiring knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting. The Junior Accounting Analyst will support the Accounting and Finance Department by performing day-to-day accounting and finance procedures, as assigned.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile accounts as requested.
- Perform internal audits as needed to ensure internal controls.
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
- Assist in month end/quarterly/year end close process and reporting.
- Assist in the annual audit, including year-end schedule and financial statement preparation.
- Assist with the preparation of tax and/or regulatory filings.
- Utilize diverse technical skills including Microsoft Office to complete tasks and make the process more efficient.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting other accounting staff when necessary.
- Participate in meetings and trainings for the purpose of conveying information required to perform job functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be up-to-date with accounting and other software updates.
- Be up-to-date with accounting and finance concepts, standards and regulations.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Outstanding organisation and listening skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented work, able to manage multiple competing priorities, proactive problem-solver and a critical thinker.
All interested applicants are requested to submit their CV below by 30/09/2019.